By using Cheap-Hotsale and our Services, represent, understand and agree: (1) to accept, comply with, and be bound by these Terms, (2) that you have the right, authority and capacity to abide by these Terms, and (3) that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Canada or any applicable jurisdiction in which Cheap-Hotsale conducts business.
We reserve the right to update, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and notices under which our Services are offered, including but not limited any charges associated with the use of the Cheap-Hotsale services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Any access or use of the Services after the changes go into effect shall constitute your agreement to the revised Terms.
2. Additional Terms and Conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific portions of the Services or products or services we offer or your membership, which terms are made part of these Terms. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms posted or emailed for, or applicable to, a specific portion of the Services or products or services we offer or your membership, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that specific portion, those specific products or specific services or your membership.
3. Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity. The information we provide in connection with the Services is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law ). We also reserve the right to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
4. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the content, software, materials and other components (including but not limited to our logos, graphics, videos, music, button icons, and page headers) used in connection with the Services are the property of Cheap-Hotsale.com and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from content or materials available on our websites or mobile applications or otherwise in connection with the Services. Reference to any products, services or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof or any affiliation therewith by Cheap-Hotsale. All trademarks not owned by Cheap-Hotsale that appear on or in connection with the Services are the property of their respective owners. Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms is prohibited.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites; No Implied Endorsements. Our websites and mobile applications may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality, or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website, or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website, or of any product or service provided by a third party.
6. Indemnification. By using the Services, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cheap-Hotsale, its third party vendors, manufacturers, agents, distributors, corporate affiliates, officers, directors and employees form and against any and al claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, (a) made by any third party due or otherwise provided by you to the Services, Cheap-Hotsale and/or its third party licensors, licensees or advertisers; (b) your violation of nay applicable law or the rights of a third party; and/or (c) resulting from your breach of any provision of these Terms, any warranty you provide herein, or otherwise arising in any way out of your use of the Services or purchase of the products or services therefrom. Cheap-Hotsale reserves the right to take exclusive control and defense of any such claim otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which case you will fully cooperate with Cheap-Hotsale in asserting any available defenses.
7. Disclaimers. Cheap-Hotsale assumes no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content, products, information, services and materials set forth on or made available through the services, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the services, products or any third party website(s) or products, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services or third party website(s), (e) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services or any their party website(s) by Cheap-Hotsale or any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in the services or any content, or other communications, information and materials, including by not limited to third party website(s), or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any of the foregoing.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Cheap-Hotsale, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SERVICES CONTRIBUTIONS, MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, OR PROIVION OF OR FAIURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR STORED OR MAINTAINED BY Cheap-Hotsale OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S), WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, products, services and experiences available through the Services. Because some states/provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such states some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Unavailability of Services; Termination; Fraud. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue these Services in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. In addition, the Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use or access to all or part of the Services, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms.
10. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures. All materials on the Services, as well as the organization and layout of the Services, are owned and copyrighted or otherwise licensed by Cheap-Hotsale. No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the Services is permitted without the written authorization of Cheap-Hotsale. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that any materials on our websites or mobile applications infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative, and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the websites or mobile applications the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that “under penalty of perjury” you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. If you believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for further information. Please note that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Last Updated: March 7, 2016
© 2016 Cheap-Hotsale.com All Rights Reserved.